The Motorola G8 Power Lite is the latest addition to Motorola’s budget smartphone lineup, with this one focusing on battery life.
- The Moto G8 Power Lite has been launched at Rs 8,999.
- The G8 Power Lite features a massive 5000mAh battery.
- Motorola has promised an update to Android 10.
The Moto G arrangement has consistently been a strong midrange telephone from Motorola and in spite of the organization losing its steam as of late, the most recent cycle is by all accounts ticking all the privilege boxes. The G8 Plus from 2019 was a decent telephone is all the potential ways yet it did not have the punch its opponents brought to the table. With the Edge+ attempting to build up Motorola as a standard player in the business, the organization currently needs to have another go at the sub-Rs 10,000 section with the Moto G8 Power Lite.
Indeed, the name is very piece and that is because of its monstrous battery, which is the USP of the item, The G8 Power Lite has a mammoth 5000mAh battery and the “Light” moniker implies it takes into account the section level cell phone space. Motorola has attempted to make the G8 Power Lite hang out in ocean of similarly skilled telephones from the Chinese market. On the off chance that the bundle is important to you, at that point here’s all that you have to think about the G8 Power Lite in a word.
Motorola G8 Power Lite specifications:
Display: A 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with a small notch on the top.
Chipset: A MediaTek Helio P35 SoC power the G8 Power Lite.
RAM & Storage: You get 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, with the latter expandable to 256GB.
Rear cameras: There’s a 16-megapixel main camera that’s accompanied by a 2-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
Front cameras: An 8-megapixel camera with fixed focus.
Battery: A 5000mAh battery power the phone and it supports 10W fast charging.
OS: Near-stock Android 9 Pie, with an update to Android 10 promised.
Motorola G8 Power Lite characteristics:
- The G8 Power Lite is as of now the main telephone Motorola makes with a colossal 5000mAh battery. The last telephone with the “Force” moniker was the One Power and that was an Android One gadget.
- The G8 Power Lite was propelled in Brazil a quite a while in the past. The US markets got the G8 Power that accompanies Snapdragon 665 chipset and highlights a progressively present day plan. The Lite is a less expensive rendition of that with an a lot more fragile chipset yet conveys a similar battery.
- Motorola conveys a similar structure recently observed on the G8 Plus and the One Macro. This is an all-plastic unibody body plan. There’s a recognizable camera knock and Motorola offers its unique mark sensor dedicated with the Batwing logo.
- The G8 Power Lite has been propelled with Android 9 Pie yet Motorola officials state that the telephone will be refreshed to Android 10. There’s still no course of events for the discharge. The product is near stock Android, with the typical Moto Actions prepared in.
- Priced at Rs 8,999, the Moto G8 Power Lite is the least expensive Moto G arrangement telephone in some time. Motorola as of now sells the G8 Plus just in the Moto G lineup.
Motorola G8 Power Lite price and availability:
The Moto G8 Power Lite comes in only a single variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. You get two colour options – Royal Blue and Arctic Blue. The phone will go on sale on Flipkart from May 29.